Tower mixing plants made by SBM have a compact, screwed design. Thanks to steep-sided outlet cones, aggregates are completely emptied which makes TOWERMIX® the perfect plant for slow-flowing materials. Alternatively, the mixing plant can be provided with one, two or three mixers with one or two weighing units. The complete support structure including platforms is hot-dip galvanised.
Externally attached insulation and trapeze panelling allow for year-round operation. Depending on demand, TOWERMIX® is provided with vibrator, air cannons, cold and hot air jets. Feeding the aggregates is alternatively carried out by conveyor, elevator, conveyor belt with corrugated sidewalls, or double belt conveyor.
- Standardised components
- Completely galvanised support structure
- Optimally accessible and easy to maintain
- Expandable by fully automatic fibre dosing equipment, water supply container, etc.
- Mixer platform laid with a gradient to concrete discharge hopper
- Integrated hoist to manually add additives
- Optimum dewatering of aggregates
|Mixing Unit||Planetary mixer||Pan mixer||Twin shaft mixer|
|Mixer size (m³)||0.50 – 3.00||0.50 – 3.00||0.50 – 3.00|
|Storage volume (m³)||180 – 280||200 – 380||300 – 860|
|Chambers||4 – 8||4 – 10||4 – 10|